Happy New Year!
As 2016 begins, we here at Crystal Bay Designs have been hard at work trying to decide the best direction for our company. In February of last year (2015), one of our founders lost his "day job", and started working at CBD full time. We made lots of plans to do this and that, so here's a list of what we accomplished this past year:
1) We purchased a new 24" plotter, which gave us two 24" machines
2) We purchased new software to help us create custom rhinestone designs
3) We purchased a new 14" plotter, which gave us three 14" machines
4) We increased our rhinestone inventory from 6 colors to 40!
5) We increased our vinyl color section to include ALL colors of chrome, glitter, and reflective car vinyl, plus most of the glitter HTV colors available
6) We switched servers for our website, creating this new site for you
7) We created a business facebook page, and added a facebook store
Now that all the purchases have been made to help us offer you more, we plan on amping up our efforts this year! Here's what we have planned:
1) We plan on attending various shows throughout the year, including bridal shows, dog shows, and craft shows. We will bring specialized products for each industry, and are hoping to "make a name for ourselves" at these shows!
2) We are hoping to get our products in some of the local schools here in TX, as well as some schools in CO. We are already in one of the schools out here, and have a salesperson ready to go to sign us up in CO!
3) We plan to have a professional redesign our website. We are NOT website design pros, so we want our website to look more professional.
4) We plan on interacting with our customers more on social media: Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, and will hold more contests and giveaways as the year progresses.
5) We already have a few local shops out here requesting to carry our products, so we are hoping to have products in ten stores by years' end.
6) We plan to add great content to this blog, as well as our Facebook page. Email us if you have suggestions for stuff you want to see us post about!
We are SO excited to see what 2016 brings, and we hope you will join us on this journey!
Kevin and Erica Ryan